Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

For 'The Bachelor' Fans Only

BONUS! Two posts in one day?! That never happens! But I just couldn't wait to share these pictures...

First of all, no, I was not at the taping of 'After the Final Rose' - although I wish I was! Chris Harrison has partnered with the contemporary American heritage clothing brand, DaVinci, to create a casual line for everyday wear. It just so happened that the launch party was the same night as live Bachelor finale episode. As crazed fans of all things 'The Bachelor', Sydney and I couldn't possibly pass up an opportunity to see Chris Harrison! :)

The crowd was quite... eclectic. Recognizable guests included Chris Harrison (obviously), Kris Jenner (super random), Bob Guiney (The Bachelor Season 4), and Gretchen Rossi (Real Housewives of Orange County) and her bf Slade (yes, they're still together!). What a random bunch, right? Of course the night wouldn't be complete without a few girls from the most recent season: Jackie, Sarah, Lesley, AshLee and Lindsay. We can say firsthand they are some of the sweetest, most genuine girls. And all so tiny! Syd fit right in. Me on the other hand? I practically looked like Khloe Kardashian standing next to all of them!

We were able to take a few snapshots with the girls. I figured those of you who are Bachelor fans might appreciate these...


One side of the store.
(Looking towards the entrance.) 


We admit it, The Bachelor is our guilty pleasure.


We were laughing at this wall of shirts,
commenting on how it looked like they robbed Charlie Sheen's closet.
Then we looked a little closer...


Aha! It all makes sense!


 We love AshLee and Sarah.


 One of our very favorites - Lesley.
She happens to be a Chi Omega, too :)


After (after) the final rose with none other than Chris Harrison himself.


A few of the sweetest Bachelorettes ever.
Jackie, Lindsay and AshLee.


More fun pics to come after this weekend! My aunt Cindi and cousin Olivia fly in on Wednesday and will be staying with me through Monday. I feel so blessed to have a steady stream of visitors headed my way... Or perhaps it's the Cali weather everyone is after? Either way, I'm happy :)


xx
Mallorie

No comments:

Post a Comment