Pages

Monday, December 16, 2013

Fall Fun!

It's crazy to think that 2013 is coming to an end. What's even crazier is how many photos I have left to share from this past year. (Where on earth did the time go?) I most definitely will have to make a New Year's resolution to be better at these posts. Yikes!

This is a mixture of random photos from this past fall...


Sending Hannah a quick Snap Chat.
(She was with us last year for the ISU v. Iowa game.)

Go Cyclones!

Stu and I look like we're going to ISU formal or something...

ISU alumni cheering on the Cyclones in LA!

----------

Abbot Kinney Fest!

----------

Sunday afternoon football at The Parlor.

I'm from Iowa, yet my first time riding a bull is in LA. Hmm...
I think this was an 8 second ride :)

----------

I realize this photo stinks, but this was a highlight I wanted to share!
Went to a special screening of Don Jon at the Arclight in Hollywood, and Joseph Gordon-Levitt talked about the film afterwards. (I happen to be a big JGL fan.)

---------


Go Pack Go!

----------

Kate and I thought it would be a good idea to sign up for 5 weeks of 6am bootcamp...

...we later cursed our decision. We were up before the sun.
Although, it was a gorgeous way to start the day.

----------

Just a random photo of SUR - down the street from work.
Pink tree. Pink car. I'm in love.

----------

Jason Aldean & Jake Owen, here we come!

Pre-concert fun.

Love this girl.

----------

LA Kings at The Staples Center.
First hockey game ever. 
(I was a little distracted by Erin Andrews and David Beckham with precious little Harper.)

----------

In October, Kate, Julia and I went to the "We Can Survive" breast cancer charity concert.
Hosted by Katy Perry, Ellie Goulding, Sara Bareilles, Kacey Musgraves,
Tegan & Sara, and Bonnie McKee.

FINALLY got to see Ellie Goulding live!
One of my favorite artists.

"Baby you're a fiiiiirewooorrrrk!"

----------

Pre-Halloween sleepover.
(We had spray tans at the office that day, hence why we look so bronzed.)


Getting in the spirit for our least favorite holiday.
Sushi roll and beer maiden.

LA's version of a pumpkin patch.
It was a cute attempt, but I couldn't help but laugh a little bit.
(The pumpkins are pre-picked. Just not the same.)

We intended to carve these pumpkins, but all we got was this photo.
Better luck next year.

----------

As you know from the Victoria's Secret post, I was in NYC in November for the Fashion Show.
I also got to see a few friends while I was there, which was amazing!

Highlight of my trip - seeing Katie!
We LOVE gelato :)

Empire State Building on Veteran's Day.

Afternoon stroll around the Central Park Reservoir with Annie.
(I hadn't seen here since last December!)

Another highlight of the trip - meeting the people in NY that I work with every day!
Caitlyn and I are on several accounts together.

----------

Sadly, I wasn't able to make it home to Iowa for Thanksgiving.
However, I am fortunate enough to have a great friend who took me home for the weekend.

This Thanksgiving, and every day for that matter, I was thankful to have found a LA best friend, to have a family who loves me, and for my good health.

Yummy dinner at Mastro's in Newport.

I refer to Kate as "my other half" - I'd be lost without her.

Crazy to think I took this photo on December 1st!

----------

And finally, the most recent of these photos from this past weekend.
Technically it's not fall anymore. Oh well.

Watching the Iowa v. ISU game at The Parlor!

Celebrating another win! Go State!

----------


That's all for fall! Thanks for reading!

xx
Mallorie

No comments:

Post a Comment