Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Here Goes Nothing...


My name is Mallorie Sheldahl, and I moved to Los Angeles at the end of May. I grew up in small town Iowa and graduated from Iowa State University. Faith, family and friends are the three most important things in my life. I also love following fashion trends, traveling to new places, taking lots of pictures, trying new foods, living an active and healthy lifestyle, reading entertainment news, watching football, learning new things and laughing along the way. I am continuously striving to live life in the moment and not to take myself too seriously. (Some things are easier said than done.)


My beautiful younger sister Mollie and me. We both graduated in May 2012!


Having lived in LA for a little over three months now (wow time flies!) I have realized it's difficult to stay in touch with everyone. DSM to LAX was started as a way to keep my family and friends updated on my new LA life. For those who are interested and wondering what I'm up to on the west coast, I will do my best to keep my "online journal" as up-to-date as possible. Bare with me. There are sure to be changes and adjustments as I am new to this whole blog thing. Here goes nothing...

Please check back for updates! I will be doing a recap of my summer very soon. Thanks for reading!

xx
Mallorie

No comments:

Post a Comment