Pages

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloweenie!

I wanted to dress up for work today, so I decided who better to dress as than my boss, Kip. Obviously you might find this much more amusing if you knew her, but I wanted to share anyway.

Here's my best attempt at Kip - sitting at her desk and all! In case you're wondering, she caught on the moment she stepped foot into the office this morning. Costume success!


Just call me Kip 2.0


I've been told that Halloween is a huge spectacle in West Hollywood, so I'm looking forward to experiencing it. Check back tomorrow for the costume I threw together - last night! (Nothing like waiting until the last minute. I guess that's what happens when your Catwoman costume doesn't arrive on time - shucks! However, the backup plan turned out pretty well I must say.)

Happy Halloween!

xx
Mallorie


No comments:

Post a Comment