Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Look at me, Mom and Dad!

My picture and bio are finally up on KMA's website, making me an OFFICIAL employee! I get a lot of grief from my mom and dad about whether or not I am actually working out here. Now I have proof!

I graduated from Iowa State University in May; however, I had to complete a second internship to meet the requirements for my journalism and mass communications degree. The internship began in June and ended in August, which is also when I became an official college graduate. September 3rd, marked my first day as a publicist at Kip Morrison and Associates. My two-month anniversary is coming up, and I can finally prove to my parents that I do indeed have a job :) Check it out! http://kipmorrison.com/team/

Like I've told them before, I would not be where I am today without their unconditional love and support. I'm very lucky to have two parents who cheer me on in all aspects of life. They have never told me "no," or that I could not do something. Instead, they embrace all of my hopes and dreams and encourage me to reach my full potential. They also keep me very grounded, always reminding me of the most important things in life - faith, family and friends. After all, achieving your dreams would not be possible without the good Lord above, nor would it be nearly as rewarding without good people in your life to share in your successes.

So, thank you Mom and Dad - this is for you!

xx
Mallorie


No comments:

Post a Comment